- This event has passed.
Credit Yourself for Investing in Your Workforce – Hosted by CLA
March 1 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Join our session to learn more about important employment-related tax credits:
- Employee retention credit (ERC)
- Federal empowerment zone credit
- Work opportunity tax credit (WOTC)
We’ll also cover other targeted employment credits that can help add value and offer potentially significant tax savings for your organization.
At the end of this session, you will be able to:
- Identify the purpose of the credits
- Provide an overview of the opportunities and limitations of each credit
- Explain the process to claim the credits and the impact of each on the tax return
- Discuss the updates, guidance, and warnings from the IRS related to eligibility for the ERC
- Answer common questions related to the listed credits
Who should attend:
This session is designed for business owners, CEOs, CFOs, and tax or human resources professionals.
- Jen Rohen, Principal
- Christine DiMenna, Signing Director
- Abigail Fischbeck, Senior
- Karlee Hubble, Director