- This event has passed.
Critical Conversations on Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion – Hosted by WEST
November 10 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
- Create an inviting DEI culture for your organization.
- Recognize your unconscious bias and how to prevent it within your organization.
- Recognize microaggression and macroaggresion and apply effective best practices to eliminate them from your organization and your team.
- Interactive practical examples that the audience can role play and participate in the learning experience.
- Answer open-ended questions to help you take an introspective look at how you are the catalyst for change!
ABOUT THE SPEAKER
Kevin M. Coleman is the founder of KMC Empowerment where he provides empowering speeches, leadership training, and coaching to help make individuals and organizations successful. KMC Empowerment has always been a passion of Kevin. Kevin knew that he had much to offer those in leadership positions to help make organizations not only survive but thrive! This starts with building relationships and partnerships. Therefore, KMC Empowerment was established to help promote professionalism, work ethic, passion, and relationship building techniques that will inspire individuals and organizations to strive toward excellence at all times. Kevin also helps the U.S. Government by fostering great interpersonal communication between clients and customers. Kevin served as the President of the Benjamin Banneker Chapter (BBC) of Blacks In Government (BIG). Kevin is dedicated in demonstrating the BBC Theme in all aspects of his life “Believe, Inspire, and be Goal Driven”. While serving as the BBC President the Benjamin Banneker Chapter was awarded two Agency Impact Awards, for doing outstanding work for his Organization and BIG. In addition, Kevin was awarded the BIG Region XI President Leadership Award. Kevin was also awarded the Professional Leadership Award for work he has done professionally. Kevin has also served as the BBC Treasurer for 5 years. Lastly, Kevin served as the BIG Region XI Council Financial Secretary.