- This event has passed.
High Growth & Pre-IPO Company Strategies – Presented by Aon
December 5, 2018 @ 1:30 pm - 3:30 pm
Initial Public Offerings (“IPOs”) can be an essential tool to raise capital and accelerate a company’s growth. However, this fundraising is not without risks that must be addressed both pre- and post-IPO. For these reasons, companies have an opportunity to minimize risk, attract necessary talent, and maximize value throughout the IPO life cycle by implementing effective Directors’ & Officers’ Liability (“D&O”) insurance, ensuring that top talent is retained, and maximizing the value of intellectual property.
Aon leaders across our Financial Services Group, Radford, and Intellectual Property Solutions teams will discuss:
- Matching development stage needs to critical D&O program considerations
- Ensuring alignment in compensation and rewards strategies prior to IPO
- Strategic employment of IP strategy, including
valuation and risk
Join us for a screening of this exciting webinar, followed by a live Q&A session with Aon experts. Light bites and beverages will be served.
- 1:30PM – 2PM: Networking and Registration
- 2PM – 3PM: Session Screening with Aon Experts: Chriss Rafferty, COO, Financial Services Group; Kristin Kraeger, National Practice Leader, Financial Services Group; Kyle Holm, Partner, Private Company Advisory Leader Radford, Dan Crouse, Chief Intellectual Propery Officer, Intellectual Property Solutions
- 3PM – 3:30PM: Live Q&A with Local Aon Experts
You can also just listen in to the webinar from your desk.
For the virtual option, register here: http://www.aon.com/fullpicture/index.aspx?e=pre-IPO-strategies&utm_source=eloqua&utm_medium=email_58552&utm_campaign=27372