The BIO International Convention (BIO) attracts 16,000+ biotechnology and pharma leaders who come together for one week of intensive networking to discover new opportunities and promising partnerships. We bring together a wide spectrum of life science and application areas including drug discovery, biomanufacturing, genomics, biofuels, nanotechnology and cell therapy.
8 Reasons to Attend the BIO International Convention
- Find endless partners, sustain projects and find funding in the BIO One-on-One Partnering System
- Ability to connect efficiently: Meet with 5,000+ attending companies and 1,800+ exhibiting companies
- Network with 2,500 CEOs and 16,000+ attendees from 76 countries
- Explore solutions and meet patient groups and service providers in one of our 7 product focus zones or specialty zones.
- Super Sessions and Fireside Chats exploring the latest on biotechnology’s hot button issues
- Attend one of our 20 education tracks featuring new topics: including Opioids, One Health, Business Development
- Attend an array of networking events and high-end parties showcasing the best of Boston
- Hear the latest in the Start-Up Stadium and don’t miss hundreds of company presentations