- This event has passed.
The Road to Drug Development: How To Strategically Navigate Commercialization To Achieve Long-term Success’ with PAREXEL
December 6 @ 4:30 pm - 6:00 pm
Join Yale, PAREXEL and Health Advances in an interactive discussion of partnering and commercialization strategies for early stage medtech and biotech entrepreneurs. We invite you to engage on when and why to partner and how to develop product strategies to set the path for clinical and commercial success.
Topics for discussion include:
- Best practices for emerging biopharma companies when exploring funding from venture firms or larger pharmaceutical partners
- Critical commercial success factors for maximizing company value
- Weighing funding vs long-term partnership options
- Identifying the right exit strategy based upon internal expertise and corporate objectives
- Peyton Howell, Chief Commercial and Strategy Officer, PAREXEL International
- Marc Pelletier, Chief Executive Officer & Chief Scientific Officer, Aeromics
- Wyatt Gotbetter, Partner, Health Advances
- John G. Houston, President and Chief Executive Officer, Arvinas