The Entrepreneur of the Year Award was established by CURE and Shipman and Goodwin to acknowledge the importance of showcasing unique accomplishments of entrepreneurs in our community. CURE seeks to recognize individuals who are imaginative, passionate, and game-changers in Connecticut bioscience, and whose accomplishments would be heralded outside of Connecticut.
For the 2017 Award, CURE is accepting nominations through November 15. If you know of an innovator who meets the stated criteria (see below) kindly submit her/his name, professional affiliation and some biographical information (website, LinkedIn profile) along with your contact information and a brief statement about why your nominee should be considered for the award to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Or you can download and fill out our PDF Form; or fill out our online form here.
He or she is an outstanding innovator who has:
- demonstrated leadership in advancing the pursuit of scientific breakthroughs applied to real-world problems;
- built and funded a successful/disruptive business model for a company based in information technology, life, medical devices or healthcare sciences;
- made exceptional contributions to the growth of Connecticut’s bioscience cluster;
- demonstrated collegiality, openness to mentoring and sharing of experiences and;
- whose contribution is visible outside of Connecticut