ARVYS Proteins Inc.
115 Technology Drive, Suite CP100
Trumbull, CT 06611
Yelena Sheptovitsky, Ph.D., M.B.A. – firstname.lastname@example.org
ARVYS Proteins Inc. is a CRO specializing in custom Protein Services for drug discovery and life science research. Our protein reagents are used in target validation studies, high-throughput assay screening, structural biology research, protein-protein interaction studies, diagnostics and biologics development, in vivo and toxicology studies. Strong integrated expertise in protein biochemistry and cell culture, working experience with various recombinant expression systems and protein classes, up-to-date knowledge in protein technologies enable us to become a reliable and resourceful partner for our clients.
Our Protein Services include protein expression, fermentation, cell culture, protein purification and characterization, protein labeling / conjugation, endotoxin removal. We have been in business for over 11 years because:
- We offer reliable services that are fully aligned with client’s goals and expectations.
- Our products are of high quality. Our results are above expectations.
- No one handles difficult protein projects better. It is our specialty.
- We respond promptly, easily available for web or on-site meetings.
- We take ownership for every project. We go the extra mile to assure its success.
- We offer cost-savings through annual volume and growth rebate programs.
- We perform every project with the sense of urgency. We deliver on time.
Custom services in protein expression, E.coli fermentation, mammalian and insect cell culture, protein purification and characterization, protein labeling and conjugation, endotoxin removal for in vivo and cell studies.
Protein types that we routinely work with are antibodies, enzymes, cytokines and growth factors, antigens for diagnostics and antibody production, DNA-binding proteins, structural proteins, membrane receptor proteins, multi-subunit protein complexes, cell adhesion proteins, coagulation factors and plasma proteins, and more.