• 700 Collip Circle, Suite 111, London, ON N6G 4X8
• 1 Broadway, 14th Flr, Cambridge, MA 02142
• 3401 Market St, Suite 200, Philadelphia, PA 19104
• 15/8 H.D. Raja Street, Eldams Road, Chennai, 600 018
• Springfield Station Road, Goring-on-Thames, Oxfordshire, RG8 9HD
Phone: 1-800-78PULSE (1-800-787-8573)
Ms. Alka Shrikhande /Consultant – email@example.com
Focusing on rare diseases and cancer and incorporating patient-reported outcomes, Pulse Infoframe builds comprehensive disease registries aggregating data from multiple sources. We incorporate real-time analytics and visualization to generate real-world evidence and accelerate time-to-value by providing invaluable insights for drug discovery, clinical studies and health economics. Based in Canada and US, Pulse has developed registries in 24 diseases that de-risk clinical recruitment and retention. Pulse has built the largest melanoma registry (operating since 2011) with support from major pharma companies including Merck, BMS, Roche and GSK.