Now in its 22nd year, the BIO CEO & Investor Conference is one of the largest independent investor conferences focused on established and emerging publicly traded and select private biotech companies.
Event Attributes and Opportunities:
• Experience the best of biotech with two-days of productive partnering meetings with institutional investors, industry analysts, and senior biotechnology executives, in one location.
• Hear Washington’s perspective on policy and other timely developments affecting the industry. • Evaluate fresh investment opportunities including compatible, complementary, and competitive companies.
• Learn about the hottest clinical developments and industry catalysts by attending the conference’s therapeutic and business-focused panel discussions.
• Attend fireside chats with senior business leaders who will who will share their recent company successes, what keeps the C-suite up at night, and where the industry’s leading companies are headed in 2020.
• Gain access to BIO One-on-One Partnering™ for scouting potential investments and deal partners, optimizing your time at the event.
• Unique platform for your company to highlight accomplishments and discuss upcoming milestones. Approximately 170 companies will be chosen based on a selection process evaluating a company’s pipeline and R&D activities.
• Get the pulse of the current and proposed investment trends in biotechnology.
• Network with peers, investors, and potential partners attending the conference and our exclusive receptions.
• Exclusive sponsorship opportunities to showcase thought leadership, elevate brand identity and maximize partnering benefits with an elite audience.