Rescheduled for April 1, 2021.
StemCONN2020 is being hosted and jointly sponsored by Yale University, Wesleyan University, the University of Connecticut, and The Jackson Laboratory. It seeks to promote scientific research, collaboration, and education in Connecticut with a specific focus on stem cells and regenerative medicine.
Confirmed speakers and topics to date include:
- Daniel Bauer, PhD, Boston Children’s Hospital, Blood Cell Ontogeny
- Andrew Brack, PhD, UCSF, Muscle Stem Regulation
- Angela Cacace, PhD, Arvinas, Inc., Novel Cancer Therapeutics
- Anna-Katerina Hadjantonkis, PhD, Sloan Kettering, Pluripotency and Development
- Justin Ichida, PhD, University of Southern California, Neurodegenerative diseases
- Se-Jin Lee, MD, PhD, Jackson Laboratory/UConn, Tissue Growth and Regeneration
- Barbara Mellone, PhD, University of Connecticut, Regulation of Cell Division
- Alison O’Neil, PhD, Wesleyan University, Biochemistry of Neurodegeneration
- Karolina Palucka, PhD, Jackson Laboratory, Experimental Immunotherapy
- In-hyun Park, PhD, Yale University, Human Brain Development
Find more information on the conference at StemCONN2020.